Immersion Programme
Age : 6-13 Years
Language : English (75%) and Thai (25%)
Avaiable : BYS Hua Hin

Immersion Programme provides students with 75% of instruction in English in Math, Science, English Language Arts, Social Studies, Health Education, ICT, and PE classes, and the remaining 25% is covered in Thai in Moral Education, Arts, Music, and Thai Language Arts classes. 

 

Immersion Programme is a “hybrid combination” of Thai Basic Education Core Curriculum B.E. 2551 (designed by the Ministry of Education of Thailand) and Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) Curriculum. This curriculum prepares students for both O-NET (Thailand National Examination) and IGCSE.

 

Each classroom consists of two homeroom teachers; one foreign teacher and one Thai teacher. Each teacher is responsible to teach and take equal responsibility and care of students in the class.

 

-   Class Size – 20 Students Max

 

-   Immersion Programme is available at Hua Hin Campus.

 

What is CIE?

       

Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) is the world’s largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications for 5-19 year olds. CIE qualifications are offered in over 160 countries and recognised by universities, education providers and employers across the world.

 

The CIE programme aims to develop learners who are confident, responsible, innovative and engaged. It offers a progressive and rigorous programme from primary to A-Level. It is flexible enough to allow teachers to design learning activities that meet students’ learning needs. It also provides guidance for curriculum development and classroom teaching and learning. 

 

At primary and secondary 1 level (reception to Year 9), it enables teachers to assess students’ learning as they progress with two optional assessments: Cambridge Primary Progression Tests and Cambridge Checkpoints, which are internationally benchmarked. These regular assessments help ensure that teachers keep track of students’ progress, and respond appropriately to their learning needs.