Programmes
Beaconhouse Yamsaard International School
BYIS provides students with 90% of instruction in English in all subjects except Thai Language.
Age : 2-11 Years
Language : English (Except Mandarin and Thai classes)
Avaiable : BYIS Pattanakarn
IPST Programme (Secondary1 - 2)
IPST ENRICHMENT SCIENCE, MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMME This programme is designed for students who have skills in science, mathematics, English and technology and who plan for science and research careers. It also complies with Department of Education policy with emphasis on the innovative education. The programme is supported by the Institute for the Promotion of Teaching Science and Technology (IPST) and the Office of the Private Education Commission. Class Size – 25 Stude
Age : 12-13 Years
Language : Thai (90%) and English (10%)
Avaiable : BYS Rangsit
Extra Programme (P.2 - P.6)
Extra Programme provides students with 90% of instruction in Thai in all subjects except English Language Arts. We call it “EXTRA” because we increase number of hours in English Language Arts from 3 hours a week (typical standard programmes in other schools) to 7 hours a week.
Age : 7-11 Years
Language : Thai (90%) and English (10%)
Avaiable : BYS Ladprao and BYS Rangsit
English Programme
(Pre-K - M.3)
English Programme provides students with 50% of instruction in English in Math, Science, English Language Arts, and the remaining 50% is covered in Thai in Social Studies, Moral Education, Health Education, Arts, ICT, Music, PE, and Thai Language Arts.
Age : 2-15 Years
Language : English (50%) and Thai (50%)
Avaiable : BYS Rangsit, Ladprao, Hua Hin
Immersion Programme
Immersion Programme provides students with 75% of instruction in English in Math, Science, English Language Arts, Social Studies, Health Education, ICT, and PE, and the remaining 25% is covered in Thai in Moral Education, Arts, Music, and Thai Language Arts.
Age : 6-13 Years
Language : English (75%) and Thai (25%)
Avaiable : BYS Hua Hin
New English Programme (Pre-K - P.2)
English Programme provides students with 50% of instruction in English in Math, Science, English Language Arts, Health Education, and the remaining 50% is covered in Thai in Social Studies, Moral Education, Arts, ICT, Music, PE, and Thai Language Arts.
Age : 2-7 Years
Language : English (50%) and Thai (50%)
Avaiable : BYS Rangsit
Immersion Programme
(K.1 - P.4)
Immersion Programme provides students with 70% of instruction in English in Math, Science, English Language Arts, Social Studies, Health Education, ICT, and PE, and the remaining 30% is covered in Thai in Moral Education, Music, and Thai Language.
Age : 3-9 Years
Language : English (70%) and Thai (30%)
Avaiable : BYS Rangsit, BYS Ladprao, BYS HuaHin
English Programme (P.1 - P.6)
English Programme provides students with 50% of instruction in English in Math, Science, English Language Arts, and the remaining 50% is covered in Thai in Social Studies, Moral Education, Health Education, Arts, ICT, Music, PE, and Thai Language Arts.
Age : 6-11 Years
Language : English (50%) and Thai (50%)
Avaiable : BYS Ladprao, BYS Rangsit, BYS Hua Hin
IGCSE Programme
IGCSE: "International General Certificate of Secondary Education"
Age : 16-18 Years
Language : English (70%) and Thai (30%)
Avaiable : BYS Hua Hin
Immersion Programme
(Pre-K - K.3)
Immersion Programme provides students with 70% of instruction in English in Math, Science, English Language Arts, Social Studies, Health Education, ICT, and PE, and the remaining 30% is covered in Thai in Moral Education, Music, and Thai Language.
Age : 2-5 Years
Language : English (70%) and Thai (30%)
Avaiable : BYS Rangsit, BYS Ladprao